Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A New Chapter in My Life

Hello People!
First blog ever here. Ummm...well I am currently entering week 7 or 8 of my Life's new adventure. I am currently attending a Christian sabbatical school in Tieton, WA. This school, Antioch Christian Training School, is four months long. We have been here for 2 months next Sunday and will be leaving for Outreach in San Miguel, Mexico in 3 or 4 weeks. I have met so many great and wonderful people here and want to move up here when this is all done and over. I am currently praying that God would show me what to do and how it will all work out. I tend to be a detailed and fairly organized person when it comes to most things and this is one area I would like to be organized, but I want to trust God and I know that He will show me what He wants to when He wants to...well, bye for now friends. I'll try to write again soon.
Kittydid

No comments: