Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Mexico here we come!

Okay so today is Friday and we had our last class for the session today:(, but on Tuesday we will be headed to Seattle for our first flight to Houston, then to Mexico City to catch a bus to San Miguel! We are all very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming month of what the Lord has planned for us there! This weekend is soo jam packed with stuff we want to do before we leave and saying good-bye to all of our friends here. We will return here to Tieton for five days after Mexico and then we will all go our own way home...a long, lonely 5hour drive to Oregon for me :/ I'm thinking I will stay until Sunday afternoon and then head home :) I have not formed an attatchement here as so many of my family back home said I would do, and am not engaged, or married...LOL...thus keeping my promise to my parents and sister-in-laws :P I will be so happy to see all of my brothers and sisters, neices and nephews and grandparents. I am not so excited about my first thanksgiving away from home though :( I guess it will have to happen sometime and better for it to be while on missions than some other time! I'm not sure if I will be able to get on the internet to post updates of what is happening while I'm in Mexico, but I will definitely try! ~Kittydid~

No comments: