Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all! This new years was no different than any other this year aside from receiving a lovely little text from a dear friend. This year, as always, I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning...we've done this as long as i can remember...staying up as long as possible and then sleeping in the next day. This year my parents stayed up with us playing games until about 12:30 and then they went off to bed...lol. I've made no New Year Resolution except to get a job as soon as I can. I am thoroughly excited though because my sister and I have made plans to go and see our best friends and their significant others...lol. I am so happy because my best friend's fiance i have not yet met, but have talked to. I am excited to see what God has planned for this coming year. My dear sister got her license yesterday and has been having fun driving me around :) I will write again soon...when I have something to write :) Kittydid

No comments: