Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 6: A Moment You Wish You Could Relive...

Hmmm....this one is a hard one!  At first I was thinking maybe something from my childhood, but although I have many good memories I wasn't that great of a kid, so I don't really want to relive some of that...I think it'd have to be the last Christmas my whole family was together. What a priceless gift family is! Oh, how I miss the day when we all got along just dandy and there were no complications in life. But, alas, that is not how God has it at this time in history...I just hope and pray that someday we might all be able to gather together without such animosity as some have now. What is so wrong with families that they don't want to talk to each other? I know lots of families have these problems and I just wonder how everyone deals with it....

No comments: