Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 8: A Thank You Letter to Someone Who Has Changed My Life

Dear K,
  Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend. For guiding me and encouraging me when I need it. For showing me what a Child of the King looks like when she has a messy house, and two little blessings to keep after. For letting me into your life so that I might see that even though God's plan for us is what we desire it isn't all roses and sunshine, but that when we don't see the roses and sunshine we have to look that much harder to find it. For showing me how deeply important my time with my Heavenly Father is, and for keeping me accountable. For enlightening me on the practical application of little songs and Psalms that can be used everyday in our pleasures and mishaps. What a blessing you are to me! Thank you!

Love always,

No comments: