Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall Is Here!

9-9-10
Fall is here! I can feel it and see it all around me. I love fall. Sitting inside a cozy house, cuddled next to the fire in a blanket, with a cup of hot apple cider and a good book, while watching the wet and overcast weather outside. Of course we are not always able to enjoy the weather in this fashion, but it can be enjoyed in so many different ways. I have friends that really love being out in the rain...it doesn't really bother me, but I prefer to be dry :-P I would upload some really nice pictures I got last fall, but they are currently all on my other laptop at my parents house. Hopefully I'll have everything on one computer again soon! My best friend is due in a few short weeks with her first baby. Many of my other friends have headed off to college and yet others and still out of work and looking for jobs. It seems that so many people I know are at a transition point in their life. I know what that is like and it isn't always very easy figuring out what to do and where God is calling you in this next step of your life. I'm so very blessed in where God has me in my life now and have learned so much in those transition times in my life. Nevertheless I continue to learn as I struggle with those day to day challenges that life presents.
This is a picture of me with my new apron that a friend from HSA made for me!
May everyone have a blessed and enjoyable fall season!

No comments: