Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun and the Love of Christ!

10-25-10
This past weekend was a thoroughly enjoyable weekend spent in Yakima, WA with my wonderful Brothers and Sisters in Christ. The current ACTS session was having a Harvest Festival fundraiser for their trip to Kenya, Africa next month. We all had such a blast hanging out and talking about where God has us, meeting new people and hearing each other's testimonies. And ending the evening with a Swing Dance...so much fun and wonderful memories.

 

 

 

I was blessed with such a fun and relaxing weekend. I was able to spend time with and catch up with so many of my friends and see another friend of mine that got back from a year long mission in Africa. Fellowship with believers can be such an encouragement and uplifting thing. So thankful for the time that I had with them!

No comments: