Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

"It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas..."

12-6-10
  Hello all! Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying this joyous time of year! We had a couple inches of snow just before Thanksgiving! It was gorgeous. I love snow! It is all gone now, but with such early signs of winter, I'm hoping for a White Christmas :-D.
  Well, things have been fairly normal around here. The latest "news" is that my wonderful client's knee has gotten worse so we are back to the level of care she was at when I first came to work here over 8 months ago. Last night was about the hardest night so far...I got up about every hour so help her...needless to say we will BOTH be taking naps this afternoon :-P
  She is such a trooper, but I know that all of this is especially hard on her. She doesn't like being an "inconvenience" to anyone....even when I tell her that it isn't any, and remind her that this is what she pays me to do. I love being here and being able to help as much as I can. I feel rather useless when I'm just sitting around doing nothing, so I like being useful!    My Annual Christmas letter is almost done! I'm just waiting on one little detail before I mail them off. I'm hoping to finish off my Christmas wrapping today and then I just have one last present to buy. I'm having a bit of a hard time finding it, but I know I'm bound to find it somewhere :-D  This coming weekend is Tillamook's Nutcracker and I'm hoping to be able to make it to that. I have several friends in it and hope to be able to go with my family. Maybe I'll get a group of people together and we can do something before the showing! That would be lots of fun!

  Well, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas celebrating our Savior's birth with your loved ones and friends! God Bless!

No comments: